우리 사이의 역사| The One with Andrea - The Spanish-speaking Southern Belle: Episode 15 (2018)
[CLICK Here TO DOWNLOAD]
The More Sibyl Podcast Presents:
Hola amigos! Can you say Spanish-speaking Southern Belle three times without blabbing? I didn’t think so. Also, would you ever consider going back to school to learn a new language to help the people you serve? In this episode, I explored Andrea’s story and her love for the Spanish language, history, and travels. I also talked a bit about growing up in Nigeria during the restrictive, military regime. Andrea hopes to visit Ghana first, and I gave her the best tip ever – avoid the jollof rice there :-D.
We also explored her relationship with Africans and what she thinks of us. I am also seeking business partners for what I think would be a very profitable business for Africans and African Americans. It has to do with cultural exchange. Email me on email@example.com, if interested.
PS: I spoke a bit of Spanish as well.
Fun facts about Andrea:
- She is wanderlust like me and has visited six countries (one of which was Cuba #jealous).
- She holds two bachelor’s degree.
- She loves the Lord.
- If you are in Ohio, consider getting the #Skyline chili.
- Tips on how to avoid getting deleted as a Facebook friend.
- Teach African-Americans about the African culture.
- Africans and African-Americans need to learn to be more culturally patient with one another.
- Why we need to visit Cuba ASAP.